Modified date: September 10, 2020
Myrtle Beach South Carolina is the perfect place to visit and enjoy on vacation. Families, Golfers & couples travel to Myrtle beach every year and enjoy beaches, golf, restaurants and entertainment for all ages and groups.
Broadway on the Beach
Located just 1 mile from the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Conference Center Hotel, Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach offers dining, nightlife, shopping and attractions for everyone to enjoy. Awarded a Certificate of Excellence from Top Travel brands, Broadway at the Beach is home to comedy clubs, bars, museums, recreation parks and dining for any budget.
Located exactly a mile away from Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel, this unique restaurant offers menu choices that everyone will love. Whether you’re in the mood for just drinks, or a four course meal, Margaritaville will satisfy everyones desires.
Legends in Concert
See some of the most popular acts in the history of music on one stage at the Legends in Concert show at Myrtle Beach. Catch celebrity look-a-likes perform the songs and dances of legendary stars such as Elvis Presley, Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton, to name just a few. Enjoy five musical acts in one evening at the Legends Theater, a state-of-the-art theater located in the heart of Myrtle Beach at Broadway at the Beach. Each season features a new lineup of tributes to today and yesterdays’ greatest musical legends.
- Admission ticket to the Legends In Concert show in Myrtle Beach
- Watch professional tribute artists impersonate legendary singers during a glittering night of entertainment
- Marvel as performers expertly mimic famous musicians like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis and the Blues Brothers
- See five incredible acts in one show
- Get great photo ops and autographs during a meet-and-greet with the artists
Activities in Myrtle Beach