Back supportive golf bags provide golfers relief from back pain from muscle strains, vertebrae problems or chronic back pain that many suffer. A pleasant day of golfing with friends needn’t turn into a terribly painful day. There are now new trends in golf bags to eliminate back pain.
These golf bags support back ailments and are important to use to prevent exacerbation of back damage, preventing golfers from playing their favorite sport.
The top 5 golf bags to eliminate back pain are:
1. Titleist Lightweight Cart Golf Bag
Designed with easy lifting for the golfer in mind, this golf bag is constructed with specially positioned zippered pockets; this makes all carried items easy to access, making bag handling easy and flexible.
Titleist Lightweight Cart Golf Bag Statistics:
- Multiple dividers (14)
- Multiple pockets (10)
- Light in weight (under 6 pounds)
- Integrated putter well for easy access
- Includes rain hood
2. RJ Sports LB-960 Women’s Cart Golf Bag
These golf bags support back problems for women who need easy handling of their golf bag. To eliminate tangling of golf clubs, this bag has definitive dividers to organize your clubs, as well as an external putter well.
RJ Sports Ladies LB-960 Cart Golf Bag Statistics:
- 14-Way top dividers
- Several pockets (7)
- Individual dividers (14)
- Less than 5 pounds of weight
- Side garment pockets
- Golf ball and valuables front pocket
- Towel Ring
- Velcro glove attachment
- Single carry strap
- Rain hood
3. Nike 2016 Sport Lite Carry II Stand Golf Bag
These golf bags comes with Nike’s signature EquaFlex Max Air shoulder straps. It is trendy and all materials are mesh-light and durable.
Nike 2016 Sport Lite Carry II Stand Golf Bag Statistics:
- 5-Way oval lid
- Top cuff putter holder
- Grab handles built into golf bag spin for ease in moving
- Mesh back pad minimizes pressure of golf bag weight
- Beverage sleeve
- Towel loop on golf bag side
- VELCRO brand glove attachment
- Auto stand golf bag mechanism
- Rain hood
4. CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
Pushing a cart is advised by medical professionals, especially for back pain sufferers.
Pushing instead of pulling or carrying your golf bag is the best way to eliminate stress on your back.
CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart Specifications:
- Less than 12 pounds
- Umbrella holder
- Beverage holder
- Brake control
- Front wheel alignment
5. Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
This is the most streamlined golf cart available, and may be the best start for a new buyer of back supportive golf carts, in that it just contains the basics; folding bag, lightweight, durable, with a hand break.
Say “Fore!” without back pain today!