Both the appearance and layout of Indian Wells Golf Club have made a lasting impression on golfers, whose shot-making skills are put to the test by this 18-hole layout that offers plenty of high risk-reward opportunities. Originally designed by renowned architect Gene Hamm, Indian Wells has caught the eye of the Myrtle Beach golf community, earning the 2004 Golf Course of the Year award and the Customer Service and Hospitality honor by local golf organizations.
Customize “Golf Package” Don’t Delay Booking earlier within the year saves you more money. Let us do the work – just save money. submit a “quick quote” and your way to a deal.
Indian Well Golf Video
Course Reviews - Write a Review
Indian Wells Golf
Place Name: Indian Wells Golf Club
Place Description: Golfing at Indian Wells Golf SC
User Review( votes)
- Indian Wells Opened in 1984
- Course includes 14 Water Holes
- TifEagle Bermuda
- Risk Reward Opportunities
- Classic Golf Design – Very Player Friendly Course
- Practice area includes a targeted grass range, putting green and short game area for chipping.
- Recently Remodeled Clubhouse
- Golf Club Rentals Price $45.