Modified date: July 28, 2020
Adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoes
The Adidas Golf Shoes are very comfortable vs most other shoes like Nike’s that are described as hard and rigid and as a result they are not very comfortable. The material used in the Adidas is much softer and flexible around your foot making them a lot more comfortable.
- 75% Microfiber Leather/25% Lightweight Mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
adidas Men's Climaproof BOA Golf Shoe
Adidas is the perfect golf shoe for different weather conditions even in temperatures that drop below 30 degrees. They are known for keeping your feet warm and dyer in colder weather and light rain conditions. The BOA closure system is awesome, never a loose shoe lace, and can adjust to tighten to your perfect comfort level.
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- Modern athletic mid-cut design with soft collar and tongue top for added comfort
- Full-length bounce foam midsole provides exceptional cushioning, comfort, and energy return
- Lightweight, microfiber leather upper with climaproof hydro protection
Investing in the right golf shoe can really make a different in your golf game. Consider some of these popular shoes below and start improving your score.
Top Five Men's Golf Shoes
User Review( votes)