Litchfield course carries with it a proud Lowcountry tradition and is built on the former grounds of one of the largest rice plantations on the Waccamaw Neck, as evidenced by the stately plantation-style clubhouse, which is surrounded by live giant oaks that date back centuries.
Course Rating: 72.5
Slope Rating: 131
Course Reviews Rating:
We have the “Great Rates and Service”. Search now – book tee times. Use the quick quote for a golf package – Lodging + Golf Saves you More Money.
Litchfield Golf Video
Place Name: Litchfield Golf Club
Place Description: Litchfield Golf Course the oldest course in Pawleys Island with lowcountry traditions and true characteristics of an age dating back to 1776.
Course Customer Service
User Review( vote)
- Bermuda Fairways
- Bermuda Grass
- Hole #17 (appears assuming but be cautious – it will challenge most golfers)
- Testing But not Overly Challenging Course
- Par 72
- Willard Byrd Course Design
- Course is a Good pace
- Beautiful Low-country scenery
- Very player-friendly for the ladies
- Nice value $
- The GPS units in the cart need to be updated
- Golf Club Rentals $45.0